Friday, January 9, 2015

Appeal for a Green Card Permanent Job Chance in the United States

 Green Card Sponsor Employment

If they requires to appeal for a green card (everlasting residence) based on the information that they have a permanent job chance in the United States, or if they are a corporate that wants to benefactor someone for a green card based on permanent employment in the USA, they must drive through the following procedure.

Without you are suitable to petition for yourself, most work petitions want a job offer and require that the corporate petition for the worker. Most companies appeal for an employee using Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker.  For more points on how to petition for an employee, see the Working in the U.S.A page.

If You Are Non Resident of the United States

We can become a citizen through consular processing when living outside the United States. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Department of State to issue a visa on an recognized Form I-140 petition when a visa is offered. For more information on consular processing, see the Consular Processing page.

You can become a permanent occupant through regulation of status when living inside the USA.

If You Are Living in the United States

Once the I-140, Immigrant Petition for Unknown Worker, is sanctioned and a visa number is available you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Enroll Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident.

Have you come to know about Green Card Sponsor and SAP Business Objects Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment